Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You down with O.P.P.?

I think the jury's still out on what O.P.P. really means...


2. Old Playboy Playmate


3. Obi-Wan Photographing Pandas


5. Orangutans Prefer Purple


6. OK, people. Powwow. 


7. Overbearing Prussian Polygamist


9. Oedipus: Patricide Practitioner 


10. Obstetricians Poisoning Pygmies


11. Obligatory Puppy Party!



13. Obsolete Precambrian Paraphernalia 


14. Obnoxious Political Pundit


15. Opaque Pigeon Poop


16. Octogenarians Playing Pinochle



18. Opportunistic Pirates Pirating...?


19. Obedient Pet Pterodactyl


20. Often, Pachyderms Pee.


21: Onomatopoeia: pitter-patter


22. Oye, Pobres. Pesos!


23. Oligarchies Protect Plebeians



25. Odd Private Parts


16 comments:

Melanie's Randomness said...

Awesome!! I think it was Uncle Phil! =)

Sadako said...

Ha! Wunderbahr. Loved Kevin McCallister and Uncle Phil in particular.

Ally said...

Holy sheeet this made me laugh so hard! I think just seeing that pizza order bubble above Mac's face and made me piss my pants!

Tales Of A Fourth Grade Nothing

Fear Street said...

L-O-V-E

nikki said...

God, I could think of these all day. Someone once insisted she knew what OPP stood for. I can't quite remember it now: Other Peoples' ....somethings

Sadako said...

Isn't it Other People's Property, Nikki? As in you're "down" with having sex with people with a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Pana said...

Outstandingly perfect post!

Pana said...

er, Nikki and Sadako - it wasn't Other People's Property, exactly, but the sentiment is the same.

Christina In Wonderland said...

#s 9, 16, and 17= utterly hilarious. Thank you, you burst my appendix. :)

Dyinetch said...

really funny. especially #25. LOL

Sadako said...

Pana, I just realized what you meant. But hey, maybe kids read this blog so I'll refrain from saying anything.

Heather Taylor said...

Hehe, I'm going with Kevin and his quest to have a lovely cheese pizza, just for himself :)

Angie said...

I think obligitory puppy parties is my fave. I'm gonna throw one.. and you have to show up.. cuz its obligatory.

Jen said...

Kevin and his plain cheese pizza! Classic. I actually turned my laptop to my boyfriend (at a coffee shop) and we giggled loudly, much to the people around me's annoyance.

Christina In Wonderland said...

I gave you one of those annoying awards things. Lol. You can come pick it up at layaway if you want. :D

Christina In Wonderland

Boomka said...

My coworker were discussing similar today on where we would fit in history in terms of fighting skills. I was debating whether I would be an archer, a knight, a ninja, a cowboy, or the guy who carried the weapons. My coworkers decided I would carry the weapons. I immediately kicked them out of my posse.

Ingrates.