Thursday, December 15, 2011

Best picture ever?

Former U.S. prez Bill Clinton and former U.S. vice prez Al Gore are like the patron saints of Democrats. Remember that time Clinton went to North Korea and got American journalists Euna Lee and Laura Ling out of prison by serenading Kim Jong-il with some smooth, jazzy sax playing? Or what about the time that Al Gore told us about global warming and we were all like, "whoa, Al, that's a really inconvenient truth, thanks for sharing your wisdom with us"? Clinton and Gore are also a couple of dreamboats. If there's a picture on the internet more provocative than this, I certainly haven't seen it. After staring at Clinton's thighs for 45 minutes, I understand why Monica Lewinsky couldn't resist him. 


Billy, billy, billy, can't you see? Sometimes your thighs just hypnotize me. And I just love your flashy ways. I guess that's why they broke and you're so paid. 




(photo)

8 comments:

Shannon said...

I wanted to do an Al Gore peen/global warmimg joke, but it's too early for me to be funny.

lalalalauren said...

Haha!

I have no words.

Jen said...

Instead of "Flashy ways" it should be "fleshy ways" Bhwaaaaaahahahhahah!

(sorry)

Amiee said...

Man those are some short shorts. It's like the beautiful 80s.

Amber said...

Jen: genius

Megs said...

I always kind of thought Al Gore didn't even have a peen. You know, like Ken.

I wish I could go back to believing that.

Fear Street said...

I'm permanently blind.

Let Me Be Your Ears said...

I loved this blog post so I kept it archieved forever in my bloggy blog. Keep up the awesomeness!

http://thebloggerthatblogsblogs.blogspot.com.au/2012/01/nostomanic-best-picture-ever.html