No blueprints for these lasers exist.
However, I--being the genius that I am--was able to figure out how they were made and replicate the complex design.
- A few sheets of aluminum foil
- 1 shoebox (preferably one with a hinged lid)
- construction paper (red, black, yellow)
- 2 yellow/gold pipe cleaners
- a pair of scissors
- an x-acto/utility knife (a sharp kitchen knife might suffice)
- scotch tape
- transparent sheet (can be saran wrap, comic-book bag, overhead projector sheet, stretched out condom, etc.)
- glue stick
- white-out/liquid-paper pen
- 1.21 gigawatts of electrical power