Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I found my Star Trek Enterprise-D toy also, I'm on Twitter

Well hello there, cool people. 


I just wanted you guys to know that I found ye olde Star Trek Enterprise-D in a cabinet in the garage along with a crap load of ninja turtles, transformers, and my Sega Genesis. The awesome thing about the Enterprise toy, though, is that I got it in 1994 but all the rad laser sounds still work. To celebrate, I made you guys this video. You're welcome.



Also, I finally caved in and I'm on "the twitter" now. All of my nerd conventions (Wondercon, Comic-con, APE, DragonCon, etc.) are coming up and I thought it'd be kind of dope to post some real-time pictures of all of the awesomely costumed geeks in their natural habitat. You know, for anthropological reasons. And then I think it'd be cool to communicate with you guys, er something. Anyway, I'm @ambthrax and you'll find the little twitter button thingy on the sidebar. 


Keep it real, yo.

13 comments:

soft nonsense said...

I totally had the entire Star Trek into monologue memorized by age 4 or so. I even made a really loud "WHOOSH!!!" sound when it went to warp at the end.

Sadako said...

Nice, and I'm so following you.

ASBLACKASOBAMA said...

Awesome video! You're super funny! I'm glad Cat In The Toilet Basket played himself.... Ever since he tried to play the disco king in Caturday Night Fever, he's always been typecast into those types of roles. It's good to see him make a cameo showing his true colors....

nikki said...

I'll Twitter follow you. But beware I'm the worlds laziest twitterer. Or Tweeter. Whatever we're called.

Princess Geek said...

that video was beyond EPIC. It made my day. Also followed you on twitter =D

Jerry said...

Love the video! I really like the Sleeping Cat as Cat Who's Always Sleeping and the fact that he can sleep next to Weird Monkey as Creepy Monkey is just awesome acting skills!

Another David said...

Awesome video, so many cats!! You've got yourself a new follower

Amber said...

Soft nonsense: It sounds like you were the most awesome 4-year-old ever.

Sadako, Nikki, Princess Geek: Thanks, you guys!

Asblackasobama:haha! I think I'm going to have to try and get cat in the basket to bust out some of those caturday night fever moves.

Jerry: I'm going to tell her you said that. I think she'll appreciate it.

Another David: Thank you so much for visiting. And you're right...so many cats!!! Aaah! It drives me crazy but we have a blended cat family here--it's like the brady bunch of cats. Hopefully me and my two cats will be moving soon.

Richard Peevers said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Richard @ The Bewildered Brit said...

That video is truly awesome! I'm *deeply* envious of your Enterprise!

I'm also deeply impressed with the innate acting ability shown by all your cats. All of them. And that's a lot!

Sally-Sal said...

My favorite show "Supernatural" is at the Con. If you see the boys, you should snap some pictures, yo!

Kara said...

Epically awesome! This might just be the best thing I've seen on all the Interwebs today!

Powdered Toast Man said...

Those cats are cute. I thought they would attack the Enterprise.