Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Happy Holidays from the Cast of Four Christmases




Around this time two years ago I was an extra in Four Christmases. Though it’s definitely cool retrospectively, the actual experience was boring as hell and I don’t know that I’d do it again. I remember reading that Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon didn’t get along while filming this movie and while I have no idea if there’s any truth to that, I will say that she seemed a little flustered when he started improvising.

Vince Vaughn was really cool to the extras, cracking jokes and what not, so that was pretty awesome and they gave us free food, which I heard doesn’t happen that often. Oh, and the guy behind the ticket counter is “Ralphie” from A Christmas Story. Apparently he and Vince Vaughn have been BFF since their teens.

3 comments:

Princess Geek said...

Thats so awesome. you really are famous. i'll have to look out for you tonight when i watch it. =D

Children of the 90s said...

That is so cool! I am jealous! When they filmed Sugar and Spice in Minneapolis a lot of my friends were extras in the crowd scenes, and they also said it was pretty boring. It must be fun to see yourself in the movie, though!

Richard @ The Bewildered Brit said...

How fantastic! It may have been really boring, but it's a cool story, *and* you have the video evidence to prove it!