Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Take off, eh



So, like, OK, Strange Brew is this movie, eh. And it’s about these two brothers, Doug and Bob McKenzie. And they try to get free beer by putting a mouse in a beer bottle. Only it doesn’t work, eh. And they end up working at this brewery and the brewery is, like, right across the road from a mental asylum, eh. The movie's like, beauty, eh and the reason everyone associates “eh” and “hoser” with Canada. And, like, I didn’t realize it until I got home tonight, eh, but I’m dressed like Bob McKenzie. Beauty.






(1) McKenzie is spelled incorrectly here (2) Rick Moranis is adorable

3 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

Hahahaha...nice flannel shirt you got there, eh?!

Amber said...

Thanks! It was $12 at Target and I got it in the little boy's section.

Grant said...

I couldn't finish that movie. I was watching on my computer on my lunch break at work one day. It drove me crazy. All I could think about was that I needed beer. Maybe I should re-watch while I have a few.