Saturday, December 19, 2009

Half Sedan, Half Station Wagon, Fully Awesome!




Just the other day I saw the most gorgeous and pristine 1986 Nissan Stanza Wagon and I haven’t been able to think of much else since. Oh, how I yearn to sit behind the wheel of one of these magnificent motor vehicles, to inhale that precious old car smell, to travel through the countryside in what is ostensibly a box on wheels! I love this majestic automobile in a very genuine, unironic way and foresee a Nissan Stanza Wagon renaissance.

1 comment:

Pop Art Diva said...

Amber - thanks for stopping by my Beatles Christmas Record post on
PopArtDiva™ Retro Blog.

I wish you'd stopped by and left a comment sooner so I could have found your blog earlier - LOVE it. Almost fell off my chair at "freelance burrito eater".

Thanks for my laughs today!