While preparing for the Con, I've been fixating on the banalities of the superhero experience--the things they do when they aren't out superhero-ing:
Wolverine renting a DVD from the redbox kiosk
The Flash adjusting his watch for daylight savings time
Kitty Pryde drinking an icee
Rogue texting someone on her iPhone, probs Gambit
Batman tracking a package he ordered from Amazon.com
Professor X knitting a scarf that he's going to sell on Etsy
Robin chewing gum while walking
Supergirl feeling bloated
And finally, Thor--god of thunder--and Storm--controller of weather--smooching.
Gigantic Comic-Con post coming soon...










8 comments:
Awesome! The Batman and Professor X ones made me laugh out loud :)
I'm looking forward to reading about Comic-Con online... Some day, I may make it there in person. I'd love to meet Joss Whedon. I don't know how I'd react, though--hopefully I wouldn't start crying for joy. That would be embarrassing, and make me cry even more.
The one about Robin made me giggle.
I have issues chewing gum and walking sometimes.
I'm not big into comics, but I've always wanted to go to this because it sounds like a blast. Have fun!
1) I am totally jealous of your shoes and the fact that you are going to ComiCon AND that you have met Joss Whedon.
2) Your drawings are epic.
I can chew while I walk. I AM A SUPERHERO.
your drawings cracked me up! Have fun at comic con :)
Amazing. Supergirl has bloated days too? I feel like such a winner right now.
I'm totally jealous that you get to go to Comic con. I think your cool drawings were just so we wouldn't all take out our jealous on you. Well played.
Lor
I can't WAIT for your comic-con post. An East Coaster with two kids and no money? I will never be able to go and need to live vicariously through you.
Post a Comment